Signature Eden Master
From our all natural, organic, non off gassing, traditionally hand made range with the highest grade materials and truly old school construction please see 'more info' for full specification.
- 1500 UK manufactured 17 gauge ionic steel alloy individual pocket springs
- 900 gram per sq metre Steam cleaned and curled horsehair
- 1250 gram per sq metre cotton
- 500gram per sq metre Pure lambs wool
- Natural cotton fabric top cover
- 2 row hand stitched border through to 3rd internal spring integrating the border (this is why stitched border is a functional benefit to construction and quality of manufacture not just stitched material to create a look which is all they generally are if not made the old school way.
- Embroidered label for that touch of class
- Strong handles on end and sides.
- Medium firm tension.
Typically when you are looking at a mattress of this type with the qualities of materials in the comfort layer you can generally expect them to fall within the £1500-3000
region. It has taken a little over 2 years to source this type of mattress at the right price and is usually the preserve of the more specialist organic mattress websites where
prices far exceed our own.
Please see our Signature Quality Value guide to understand the materials the quality of them and the methods of construction with images from our last visit to see them made.
Please note as a truly hand made traditionally constructed pocket sprung naturally upholstered mattress please remember to turn and rotate your mattress.