Whilst the spec matters it is nothing without quality of materials and method of construction.
- Individually handmade.
- Pure memory foam' this means NO aggregate commonly used is melamine powder or chalk dust. (see mattress info).
- Pure British Vitafoam reflex foam NO aggregate.
- 1400 x 7 inch 17 gauge Steel carbon nickel alloy ionically treated UK manufactured pocket springs. (see mattress info)
- 8 comfort layers dual density pure memory foam top layer giving pillow top feel, second layer offering pressure point free support.
- 1 x 6 gauge steel rod, in addition to 6 gauge flat band steel for full circumference sidewall support sleep right up to the edge. (see mattress info)
- 4 Brass ventilators, Coolmax top fabric see http://www.coolmax-thermolite.com/coolmax.htm
- Healthi flow bottom (offers no resistance to air pressure) unique to Healthbeds allowing air to flow freely which maintains comfort heat regulation.
- 2 Handles per side to help with fitting bedding this is a non turn mattress.
- Hypo-allergenic suitable for allergie sufferers.
- 10 inch depth.
Please see our mattress Quality and Value guide to understand the specification and method of construction so you can be sure that your mattress will provide long term quality of sleep through out it's life.More info >
This is a top value best seller for us, as we stock a limited range compared to the mattress sites that can have thousands we can order in larger quantities enabling us to negotiate a better deal and beat the mattress only sites.
Please be sure to understand the quality of materials used by seeing our 'Mattress Quality Value Guide'. For those that want the highest spec for the cheapest price beware if they can not demonstrate the quality of materials. Its common sense if the top end brands could specify for the same price as the minor manufacturers they would. I would draw a parallel between the home stereo with all the flashing lights and gimmicks trying to compete with a lower specified Bang and Olufsen - it's not going to be a fair fight - Quality counts.